Telangana GDS Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2017 Download Here :
The Indian postal system has been the backbone of the development from almost 150 years. The post department is still got its glory intact in this world of emails. The postal department is regulated by the state government and employees of the department work as government employees. The Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state postal circle jointly advertised GDS post in the department. The Gramin Das Sevak (GDS) post falls under the Telangana state.
The job opportunity is great for the job seekers as it’s of government nature and the remuneration is very good. Numerous candidates applied for these job posts as minimum qualification demanded by department is only tenth pass. So department decided to conduct the written examination of the candidates to select the best out of them. The selection is totally depends upon the marks obtained by the aspirants in the examination and on the merit list issued by department.
Telangana Gramin Das Sevak (GDS) Admit Card 2017
As the department is going to conduct written examination of the candidates, now the question that arises in the applicants is about the admit card. The admit card is the key to appear in the examination. So the applicants now want their admit cards. The admit card for the GDS post will be available to the candidates week before the examination. The admit card is going to be uploaded to the official website of the post office or the direct link will be available for the candidates to download from.
The admit card will be uploaded online and from there aspirants need to download it before the due date. The procedures to download admit card is very simple but still my friends who are not familiar with the method can follow my example.
- First of all click on direct link of the Telangana Gramin Das Sevak that will be available before the due date.
- Now on home page find out link of TS Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 and click on it.
- Then fill up all requires details like registration number and date of birth on given catch bar.
- Now click on submit button and within a few second a new page will appear.
- Now TS GDS Hall Ticket 2017 on your computer screen.
- First of all download it and then take print out for further use.
- The candidates should take admit card with them to the examination along with one photo identity proof.
Examination Date for Telangana GDS
The date of the examination is not yet declared by the conducting body. But the date will be soon available online. The applicants are advised to stay in touch with the department and regularly read newspapers for any new updates. The candidates should stay alert as they have to themselves find the date. No one will notify them directly regarding the exam date.
The job is going to be awarded on the basis of merit list of the marks scored by the candidates in exam. After the test there are few other hurdles that aspirants need to cross to get the job. The selection process has following steps.
- The written examination is the first step in the selection process of the Telagana GDS job post.
- The candidates who qualify the examination then called for the personal interview.
- The candidate who clears the personal interview then has to perform medical checkup.
- After all these steps the right candidate will be selected by the department for the job.