Chhattisgarh is state that located in the heart of India with its vast natural beauty and treasurer of natural resources. The state was formulated around 16 years ago in 2000. Before Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand are both parts of the one national state but due to its vast area, the state was divided into parts. The Chhattisgarh is considered as one of the underdeveloped and backward state of the India because most of the peoples still live tribes. The one any way to develops a region is to educate the youth of the state and for that purpose the state government formulated Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education aka CGBSE on 20 September 2001 under Legislative Notification No. 10-5-/13/2001-Raipur-20-7-2001.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education mostly referred as CGBSE is organizational body constructed to uplift the secondary level education in the state and make every citizen of state at least matrices pass. Because education is the only tool that can bring Chhattisgarh out of its misery and makes it one of the productive state of India.
Motive of the CGBSE
- The first and outmost motive of the CGBSE is to make the standard of government schools high and provide every facility to them, so students of government school can compete with private school students.
- Provide education to every child especially to the minorities and girls. Due the impact of Prime Minister Narendra Modi girl education policy and new strength is putted into this objective.
- Design the syllabus for the academic year and provide every type of knowledge to the students.
- Mid day meal facility is also offered to the students under the center government scheme to provide nutrition food to the children.
- The new objective of CGBSE is to provide computers to every government school so that students can learn the new technology.
- The Board encourages and motivates students and teachers to strive for excellence.
- The board’s educated and experienced members design the text courses and books every year in academic council meeting.
- The board recognizes the high schools and higher secondary schools located in the state.
- Chhattisgarh declare CGBSE Result 2017 online at www.cgbse.net.
Functions of the CG Board
One of the main and primary function of the board is to conduct high school, higher secondary board, higher secondary school (occupational), physical training diploma, and D.Ed. certification exams. The board each year held the following examinations in the state:
- Higher Secondary School leaving certificate exam/ SSC/10th class (regular / self study / correspondence).
- Higher Secondary (Professional) School leaving certificate exam/ HSC/ 12th class (regular / self study).
- Diploma in Education (regular / correspondence)
- Diploma in Physical Education.
- Common Entrance Test exam of the students.
Gallantry Information about the Chhattisgarh Education Department
- The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is commonly known as CGBSE.
- The CGBSE was formulated on the 1st November 2000 to provide primary education to each and every citizen of state.
- The main head office of the board is situated in the capital Raipur but sub offices are located in every district.
- The board is regulated by the state government and state government forms the policies for the department.
- The main language that of the board is Hindi.
- CG Board 10th Result 2017 declare by CGBSE at www.cgbse.net
- All the latest information about the syllabus, date sheets, exams, admit cards and results are available on the official website of the board for the convince of students and teachers. The official online portal of Chhattisgarh Education department is www.cgbse.in