AIPMT 2017 Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
AIPMT is a national level exam for the admission in MBBS/BDS programmes. This exam is conducted every year. This exam is also known as NEET Exam. The exam is managed by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the examination will be conducted on 7th May 2017. In this article, we will discuss about the detailed information about All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exams.
- The application form of this exam was available from 31st January, 2017. You can check the official website for the same.
- The candidates who are willing to give this examination must have to visit the official website in order to fill the form.
- There is no offline mode available for application form filling process.
- It is advised to all the candidates to fill all their details very carefully.
- Before filing the form, the candidate must have scan images of his/her passport size photo and signature.
Exam and Result Dates
The application form of this exam was available from January 31, 2017. The last date of submission of the application form is 1st March 2017. After this date, the applicants must have to pay the late submission fee. The candidate can collect their admit card from 15 April, 2017. The main exam will be conducted on 7th of May, 2017. The date of result declaration is 8th June, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
In order to give this exam, one should have to fulfill some criteria. The eligibility criteria are further classified into two categories – Age Criteria and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate must belong to India.
- The candidate must have to complete the age of 17 before 31st December, 2016.
- The participant can only apply for three times for this exam in his/her life. The maximum age limit is 25 years for General Category candidate and 30 years for reserved category candidate.
- The candidate of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for the 15% all quota seats.
- As per the educational qualification, the candidate must have to pass the 12th class exam.
- The candidate must have to pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.
- The candidate must have to score about 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) for General Category candidate and 40% for reserved category candidate.